HCRC (from the RNC),
This week, Joe Biden announced California progressive radical Kamala Harris as his running mate. With the selection of Kamala Harris, the radical left-wing is in total control of Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. This is undoubtedly the most extreme ticket in history.
- Kamala Harris is now the de-facto presidential nominee for the Democrat Party and the radical Biden-Harris agenda is way out of touch with the mainstream of America.
- Harris is a California radical who supports:
- Eliminating private health insurance.
- Bernie Sanders’$32 trillion government takeover of our health care system
- The $93 trillion Green New Deal (Harris not only co-sponsored the bill but was the first Democrat primary candidate to endorse the plan on a debate stage)
- Banning fracking which would kill 19 million jobs between 2021-2025
- Decriminalizing illegal border crossings
- Giving illegals taxpayer funded health care
- Sanctuary cities
- Gun confiscation through a mandatory buyback program
- A disastrous trade agenda including NAFTA
- A massive $4 trillion tax hike on hardworking Americans – the largest in world history. 82% of Americans would see their taxes go up
- Defunding the police
- Harris has a terrible history of making outrageous statements including comparing law enforcement officials to the KKK.
- Kamala Harris is a phony and voters deserve to know the truth about her record.
- GovTrack Has rated her the most liberal Senator – outranking Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.
Bottom line: Make no mistake, this ticket would fundamentally change America. Ahead of the DNC Convention, it’s important to remember the radical-left is in total control of Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. The contrast between the Trump-Pence and Biden-Harris tickets could not be clearer. While Biden and Kamala refuse questions and tout policies that are deeply out of touch with ordinary Americans, President Trump and Vice President Pence are leading our Great American Comeback and putting America First.
What We’re Reading
- Biden-Harris Ticket Shows Radical Extremists Have Seized Control Of Democratic Party. “As former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Kamala Harris appeared together for the first time Wednesday as the presumptive Democratic presidential and vice-presidential nominees, they marked a sad and dangerous new chapter for their party: a takeover by radical left-wing extremists determined to pursue harmful policies far out of touch with most Americans. Biden’s selection of the far-left freshman senator from California showed Americans once again that the left-wing mob controls his candidacy. Biden has now proven he is willing to bow down to the left-wing extremists at every turn if it helps him achieve his lifelong goal of becoming president.” (Ronna McDaniel “Biden-Harris Ticket Shows Radical Extremists Have Seized Control of Democrat Party”, Fox News, 8/12)
- Kamala Harris, Biden’s VP Choice, Shows Dem Ticket Too Liberal For Most Americans. “With presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s selection of freshman California senator Kamala Harris as his running mate, he’s chosen a divisive Washington politician known for sharp-elbowed partisanship. During her tenure in the U.S. Senate, Harris has become a puppet of the radical left for the sole purpose of gaining more power. Just like with Biden, with Harris it’s whatever the mob wants, the mob gets. Indeed, Harris is a strong supporter of the job-killing Green New Deal debacle inspired by socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., as well as socialist Sen. Bernie Sanders’ “Medicare for All” lie, which would throw untold millions of Americans off of their trusted private health insurance.” (David Bossie, “Kamala Harris, Biden’s VP Choice, Shows Dem Ticket Too Liberal For Most Americans”, Fox News, 8/11)
- Kamala Harris, Biden’s VP Pick, Views Politics As A Game. “In 2016, I ran for the United States Senate against Kamala Harris. We debated twice. In the post-debate KCRA poll after the first debate, I beat Harris 38% to 33% with 3 other candidates dividing the remainder. There was no post-debate poll for the second debate. The reason I beat Harris in that first debate is telling in my view. First, Harris responded to the debate questions in a cagey manner so as not to jeopardize her lead in the polls – even when the moderator told her she hadn’t answered the question. Second, and this partly explains the reason for her cagey answers, is that her understanding of and dedication to policy was superficial at best. As such, it was easy to draw a contrast to her in this information age, i.e. answer the question and stand for something and you will get noticed. Harris’ performance in that first debate was a microcosm of who she is.” (Tom Del Beccaro, “Kamala Harris, Biden’s VP Pick, Views Politics As A Game”, Fox News, 8/11)
- Kamala Harris, Biden’s Radical VP Pick Signals Bad News For American Workers, Economic Recovery. “Considering Joe Biden’s age — and endless fumbling — the selection of a vice president has never been more important. Heck, even many Democrats aren’t so sure Biden is going to finish his first term. So the question now is: Do you want a President Harris? On Tuesday, Biden tapped Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) as his running mate. He’d locked himself in when he vowed, during the primaries, to put a woman on the ticket, and with the left focused heavily on race — and after Biden’s own slurs of African Americans — he likely felt obliged to choose a black woman.” (Andy Puzder, “Kamala Harris, Biden’s Radical VP Pick Signals Bad News For American Workers, Economic Recovery”, Fox Business, 8/11)
- Joe Biden Chooses Political Opportunist And Far-Left California Liberal Kamala Harris. “After a long, drawn out process of pandering and identity politics, Democrat Party nominee for President Joe Biden has chosen his running mate — career politician and California liberal Kamala Harris. Biden’s decision, forced upon him by the fringe activist elements now in charge of the Democrat Party, reveals an uncomfortable truth — the Democrat Party is willing to divide this nation through identity politics to win in November. As is common with the Democrat establishment, they are once again showing their willingness to say or do anything to get ahead. Just a few months ago, Kamala Harris all but called Joe Biden a racist as she listed off all of Biden’s segregationist friends and the segregationist policies Biden helped support. She even asked for an apology, which she never received.” (Katrina Pierson, “Joe Biden Chooses Political Opportunist And Far-Left California Liberal Kamala Harris”, Daily Caller, 8/12)
- Biden Outsources His Agenda To The Radical Left. “Joe Biden ran as a moderate during the primaries, and he’s been running to the far left ever since he sewed up the Democratic nomination. His pick of Sen. Kamala Harris is another example of how he has outsourced his agenda to the radical element of his party. During her brief time in the Senate and as a presidential candidate, Ms. Harris has staked remarkable radical positions. Newsweek ranks her voting record as more liberal than Sen. Bernie Sanders.’ She was one of the first to sign on as a co-sponsor of Mr. Sanders’ extreme plan to eliminate private health care plans and allow the government to take over our health care system. Tragically, we’ve seen how incompetent government can be when New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ordered people who tested positive for the coronavirus into nursing homes. Sadly, thousands needlessly died. Letting the federal government run our health care system will likely lead to long waits for medical attention, rationing of care and many medical professionals leaving their positions.” (Scott Walker, “Biden Outsources His Agenda To The Radical Left”, Washington Times, 8/13)
- Pence On Debating Harris: ‘I Can’t Wait’. “Vice President Pence said Wednesday he “can’t wait” to debate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), named this week as former Vice President Joe Biden’s running mate. “I think she is a skilled debater, but I can’t wait to get to Salt Lake City and be on the stage with her,” Pence said in a Fox News interview with Sean Hannity. Pence said he wants to compare Biden’s record and the “radical left agenda,” which he argued Harris has embraced, with the “results of this president and this administration.” The lone vice presidential debate is scheduled for October and will be held in Salt Lake City. President Trump and Biden are expected to have three debates.” (Rebecca Klar, “Pence On Debating Harris: ‘I Can’t Wait'”, The Hill, 8/13).