In the Union Leader this morning, Amherst’s Russ Hodgkins penned a great Op-Ed supporting Right to Work. If you can, please share around with your groups and ask them to call their Reps asking them to support Senate Bill 61!
For an easy way to reach those legislators that may be on the fence – you can fill out this quick letter!
Thank you for your help getting this crucial legislation across the finish line!
Grassroots Engagement Director | Americans for Prosperity New Hampshire
8025 S Willow St Suite 205 Manchester NH 03103
603.440.9937 | email@example.com | Twitter: @maid_cj
- Dr. Karlyn Borysenko – Organizational psychologist, writer, speaker, political commentator from Merrimack, NH.
- Christian Watson – A college student who explains how the ideology of CRT shuts down debate and discussion.
- Christopher Rufo – Reporter, documentary filmmaker, Research Fellow at Discovery Institute’s Center on Wealth, Poverty, & Morality.
Recent article in City Journal: Critical Race Fragility
- Michael Gonzalez – Senior fellow in Heritage’s Allison Center for Foreign Policy and the Angeles T. Arredondo E Pluribus Unum fellow.
- Jonathan Butcher – Will Skillman Fellow in Education at The Heritage Foundation.
(Mr. Butcher had a prior engagement and joined at the end of the discussion.)James Lindsay, Ph.D. – National expert on Critical Race Theory, author, mathematician, and political commentator.
- Rep. Keith Ammon – Hillsborough District 40, panel moderator
- From Christopher Rufo: On the free speech question:
- From James Lindsay: I wrote this to the governor. The Free Speech issue is addressed in the middle
- From Mike Gonzalez: https://www.heritage.org/civil-rights/report/critical-race-theory-the-new-intolerance-and-its-grip-america
- From Christopher Rufo: Here are stories: http://christopherrufo.com/articles